Saturday, January 2, 2010

Journal Making Journey!



Spent a wonderful day making a new handbound journal for visual journaling with my ever inspiring friend Dayna of Alley Art Studio, and my lovely and talented friend Destree, I will be taking Dayna's class to make another journal later in the month, but grabbed the opportunity to make another one as I've been whizzing through my pages and anticipate that The Walking in this World class will help keep me inspired as will our Orange Dream Monkeys gathering once a month at the Alley Art Studio. There was much laughter and creativity flowing and it was great to spend the day amongst good friends and covered in paint and inks - what I love best! It was a long, full, fulfilling day and I should be contemplating sleep so I'll keep this short. I'll blog my completed pages (1 1/2 page spreads) separately. The New Year is off to a great start!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dayna Collins said...

It WAS a great day and what a speedy young lady you are getting your post up before me! I better get back over to my blog so I can finish up!