Sunday, June 28, 2009

I just got a reminder of why it's never a good idea to feel sorry for yourself... so I'm gonna stop right now.

I also went to google and typed in "why it's never a good idea to feel sorry for yourself,"
and was immediately reminded never to tell a depressed person to stop feeling sorry for themself... (is it different if you're the depressed person???) and then that perhaps looking at people with birth defects, amputees and conjoined twins might make me feel better about myself which in my opinion is a little sick and twisted. I think that I'll just choose to be grateful for the fact that I have a great kid, a pretty mellow life these days and that I'm embarking on an exciting opportunity. Just because the symptoms Damian has are likely seizures they are not new symptoms and maybe we're getting closer to an answer on how to get the problem fixed. Yes, I have a lot to be grateful for.

No comments: