Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Journey to Nowhere


Last night I dreamt I was stuck driving a runaway motor home, I couldn't properly see out of the windows because it was up so high and I kept hitting power lines... it was a treacherous journey to nowhere... finally I woke up and when I went back to sleep I worked for a while (in my dreams) on neverending math equations and narratives that looped around and around before finally waking to the sound of the alarm.
You would think this meant I was feeling out of control, confused perhaps, but at least on the surface that is not the case at all. I really feel like things are well under control, perhaps I just needed a bit of adventure?

1 comment:

Destree said...

Maybe it has to do with the motorhome that was parked outside your window for months and the strange stories that revolve around it and its' inhabitants. I'm really glad you got this blog rolling....a great way to keep up with you.